Installing and using Python-
- Download Python 3 from www.python.org
- Now double click on python installer to install the python.
- Start Python editor IDLE to create a python program from the start menu.
1.Easy – to – learn.
Python “Hello World “ Program:
Type the following code in IDLE, press F5 o execute.
Print(“Hello World “)
Output: Hello World
2. Good for scientific and mathematical applications
To calculate the 2^1000, following a single line of code is enough
3. The dynamic type of language
There is no need to declare the data type for a variable, for example
print (c )
4. It is a scripting language
5. Pure object-oriented
Everything is an object in python
Even a single variable(object)
output:- <class ‘int’>
a is an object here