The full form of PNST is Pre Nursing Selection Test. GNTST PNST is an entrance examination released annually by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board of Education.
In which students who pass, are given admission in board general nursing and B.Sc nursing courses. But keep in mind this exam is conducted for female candidates only.
Eligibility for PNST-
- Only female candidates.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen by origin.
- Applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Aadhaar registration will be mandatory.
- For the GNTST course, the candidate should have passed the 12th examination with Chemistry, Physics as compulsory subjects with at least 40% marks.
- For the PNST course, the candidate should have passed the 12th examination in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English with compulsory subjects with 45% marks. (5% relaxation in percentage is provided to reserved category candidates.)
- For the GNTST course, the candidate should have completed minimum age of 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 27 years.
- For the PNST course, the candidate should have completed 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years.
Application Procedure for PNST
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board of Education conducts the application process for GNSTST PNST. The GNTST PNST exam is conducted every year in the month of May – June. Candidates can complete the application process by visiting the official website of the board www.peb.mp.gov.in.
Along with this, you will also get detailed information about the parameters that happen every year. The criteria per year may vary or there may be some changes, so it is important that the candidate should go to the website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board of Education www.peb.mp.gov.in before applying and get more .
Counseling Process of GNTST PNST
After applying for GNTST PNST, the candidate has to pass this examination. The admit cards for the examination are also provided to you on the website of the Professional Examination Board. Selection is done under the counseling process based on the marks obtained in the examination. In the counseling process, the candidate has to bring all the necessary documents.
- 10 V 12 V Marksheet and verified photocopy
- Caste certificate
- domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
- List of marks scored in GNTST PNST exam
- List of admit card
How to prepare for GNTST PNST?
Examination Pattern –
First of all, you have to pay attention to the syllabus asked in the exam, which part of which subject is to be asked. How many questions are to be asked from which subject and how many questions are to be asked.
Time Table –
To pass the GNTST PNST exam, you have to study by following a Proper Time Table, you should give at least 8-10 months of continuous 6-8 hours of time in studies related to GNTST PNST. For this it is necessary that you have a proper time table according to your routine which you follow continuously.
Self Study + Coaching –
Some students have a question that can they pass the GNTST PNST exam without coaching? So yes, of course you can pass the GNSTST PNST examination without any coaching class but it does not apply to all students. Therefore, first of all, to see that what is your preparation for the upcoming examination so far and whether you can pass the exam without coaching, for this, you should solve 100-100 questions for 15-20 consecutive days as an examination and see How many percentage marks are you able to get? One more thing I want to tell you is that no coaching can get your selection 100%, you can only get guidance in coaching, you have to work hard.
Previous Exam Paper –
GNTST Solves the questions asked in the earlier years for PNST. In the market, you will find many such books (Book) which gives you by solving the previous examination paper and the questions asked in it, and also give a list of some possible questions from your side.
Continuous Practice Of Examination –
For which level the preparation is going on for your GNTST PNST exam, keep checking it from time to time, so that you can practice at home as soon as the exam. Solve the books or previous question papers and see how many marks you can get.