Today we are going to know UPSC full form and much more about it. UPSC full form is Union Public Service Commission. In the Indian scenario, jobs are broadly categorized into two categories. Government jobs and private jobs. There are many opportunities in government jobs. UPSC is an independent government agency and is responsible to conduct central government exams. These exams are known as Civil Service Examinations.
UPSC conducts following exams:
1. Indian Forest Service examination
2. Combined Defence Services Examination
3. Engineering Services Examination
4. National Defence Academy Examination
5. Naval Academy Examination
6. Combined Medical Services Examination
7. Special Class Railway Apprentice
8. Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination
9. Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination
10. Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant)
Few Higher posts offered by UPSC Exam are :
- Indian Administrative Service(IAS)
- Indian Police Service(IPS)
- Indian Forest Services(IFS)
- Indian Revenue Service(IRS)
Stages of UPSC Exam:
UPSC conducts exams in three stages , first is Preliminary Examination.
Second is Main Examination.
Third and last is Interview.
Eligibility criteria for UPSC IAS Exam:
Age limit: 21-32 years.
Educational Qualification: Graduation
Nationality: Indian citizen only.
Government jobs are very popular in india due to it’s dignity, salary, perks, and medical facilities and much more. A lot of candidates appear in UPSC Exams but only talented candidates are selected due to high standard of UPSC Exam. government jobs are always in demand that’s why many coaching institutes are running for the preparation of UPSC Exam.